Friday, January 20, 2012

Elton John's Husband Apologizes to Madonna

wc
Over the weekend, Sir Elton John's husband, David Furnish, slammed Madonna for winning Best Original song at this year's Golden Globe Awards and beat out John. Furnish took to his Facebook page, writing, "Madonna. Best song???? F**k off!!!" Well, David is now putting his tail between his legs and apologizing to the great and powerful Madge.

"Wow! What a tempest in a teapot. My comments regarding The Golden Globes have been blown way out of proportion. My passion for our film Gnomeo & Juliet and belief in Elton's song really got my emotional juices going."

David Furnish says, "F*ck off" to Madonna. He continued, "But I must say for the record that I do believe Madonna is a great artist, and that Elton and I wish her all the best for next week's premiere of the film W.E."

That's definitely quite a change of tune from Sunday's "f*ck off." I wonder if Madonna threatened to send her fiesty 24-year-old boyfriend-of-the-month-of-the-month/man-piece/there's-no-point-in-learning-his-name-because-he-will-be-gone-in-a-week over to Palace de Elton John for a talking to -- if David didn't publicly apologize?! Let's hope not! 'Cause nobody wants to see a glitter fight.

Either way I'm just so glad that all these filthy rich people are finally getting along! I know we can all sleep soundly tonight knowing that Madonna, Elton and David are trying to put their differences aside and can now really focus on their extravagant, award-winning lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment