Thursday, January 26, 2012

Seal Opens Up About Split from Heidi Klum

wc
Seal has opened up to Ellen about his recent split from Heidi Klum, saying he was surprised by their separation. "I think we were shocked," Seal told Ellen in an episode set to air Tuesday January 24, 2012. "You go into these things with the greatest intentions when you say 'I do' and
you say ''til death do us part.' Those vows hold value. They are not just words. These things happen." He added, "You just grow apart after awhile."
wc
Still, Seal says, Heidi is "the most wonderful woman in the world. I think our priority was to remain civil and do this thing with dignity. We still very much love each other… It's a shame. To say that neither of us were grieving would be an out and out lie (and I don't mind telling you that)."
wc
As for wearing his wedding ring, he won't be taking it off just yet. "Yes, I am still wearing my ring," he pointed out. "I think it's just pretty much a token of how I feel about this woman. We have eight years. Eight wonderful years together. Just because we have decided to separate doesn't necessarily mean you take off your ring and you're no longer connected to that person.
wc
We will be connected in many ways 'til the rest of our lives…. though our children and also through this tremendous admiration, respect and love that we have for each other. Will we wear the ring for the rest of our lives -- who knows? But right now it feels really comfortable on my hand so I have intentions of taking it off anytime soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment