Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Eva Mendes: I work at my body

wc
Eva Mendes says her enviable body is the result of “consistent hard work”. The Hollywood actress is famed for her gorgeous curves, but says her toned physique is the product of a dedicated exercise routine. Eva tries to work out as much as she can – even fitting it in around her filming schedules.

“I’m not naturally slim but I work out hard and I am consistent. It can be difficult fitting in exercise when I’m on location as there just isn’t time, but I always try to do a shortened version of my usual routine,” she told Health & Beauty magazine.

“I exercise at least five days a week; I love to run and I mix it up with light weights and squats. I also do yoga twice a week to stretch my body. Plus, it helps with my posture and relaxes my mind.” Eva always sports a beautiful glowing complexion. The 37-year-old star credits her healthy look to a carefully crafted routine.

“I never cared about exercise or what I was eating until I reached my 20s and then I started eating well and going from drinking no water to up to three litres a day,” she revealed. “I really believe in the beauty philosophy of starting from within now; it’s kind of changed my life.”
wc

No comments:

Post a Comment