Monday, January 23, 2012

Nicki Minaj Spills Beauty Secrets

wc
Let's face it -- Nicki Minaj is almost as much known for her fabulously zany style as her chart-topping hits (you know you've made it when they start selling "Nicki" wigs at Party City before Halloween).

wc
But the always put-together Nicki reveals some surprising beauty secrets to Elle.com -- for one, that she doesn't know how to put on eye makeup! "I don't have the patience, my hands shake, and I mess everything up," Nicki says about the most high-maintenance part of her beauty routine -- her often dolled-up eyes. "So my makeup artist has to do my brows and lids and lashes. Everyone knows I'm a lash girl by now. When I don't have my lashes, I feel naked."
wc
And what's her absolute must-have beauty item? Not surprisingly, it's pink lipstick. "I can't see myself without pink lipstick. I can go without it for a couple days, but if there was no more pink lipstick in the world, I'd be useless. Seriously," she says. "And a good white pencil for under the eye, just inside the rim. It helps you look like you're on."
wc
She also reveals a particularly painful incident that has her vowing to never keep her nails long again. "My nails used to be, like, a mile long, with all these crazy designs on them. The reason I stopped doing that was because one time, when I was driving from New York to Atlanta, I hit my hand on something and it ripped off the nail and the skin," she recounts. "I had to pull over I was in so much pain and stay in a $50 motel where the truckers sleep. I vowed I would never get long nails again."

No comments:

Post a Comment